Assisted Living at Inglenook At Brighton
Assisted Living at Inglenook At Brighton provides personalized care for residents who need slightly more assistance with their daily activities than those in our Residential Care program, but still want to maintain their independence, vitality, and sense of purpose. Regain the ability to pursue your interests with just the support you need. Go about your day with the assurance that a helping hand is available any time it’s required.
Signature Service Light
- Three delicious meals served daily with diabetic and "heart healthy" choices Healthy snacks offered daily
- Meal escorts
- Personalized care plan with oversight by our full-time Nurse
- A variety of daily activities
- Weekly shopping assistance
- Light housekeeping daily
- 24-hour staffing with apartment checks every two hours
- Medication monitoring and reminders
- Weekly laundry and linen service
- Assistance with Dressing, Grooming, Hygiene care, Bedtime routine
Signature Service Plus
In addition, some of you may need extra assistance in some areas. For you, we have developed a plan for just a little more.
Personal Choice Program
For those of you who prefer or need one-on-one assistance or companionship, we also have the following services available:
Personal Care Services
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Medication administration
- Assistance with ambulation, balance, and regaining strength
- All activities of daily living
- Outings - shopping, errands, etc.
- Reading / Writing Letters